I'm helping organize and moderate this event. I think it will be a fascinating combination of stories and people from many sectors of work and faith traditions. Join us if you can.
You are invited:
Stories of Faith and
- Explore the tensions between one's faith journey and the pressures of organizational leadership.
- How do these tensions change you as an individual?
- How do these tensions change the organization?
December 3, 2009
6:00 - 9:00 pm
The program includes a light supper, a panel of organizational
leaders reflecting on their personal experience with the topic,
and group discussion.
Introduction: Michael Naughton, Director, John A. Ryan Institute for Catholic Social Thought
- John Wheeler, Former General Manger, Mall of America; Currently Director of Business Incubators for the Neighborhood Development Center
- Lori Tapani, Co-President, Wyoming Machine, Inc.
- Damon Drake, Community Connections Manager, St. Paul Youth Services; Former Outreach Director, Council on American-Islamic Relations-MN
- Patty Diamond, Ethics Teacher, Former Family Attractions Business Developer
Location: Reell Precision Manufacturing, 1259 Willow Lake Blvd, St Paul, MN)
Free registration. Please RSVP: http://faithandorganizations.
Donations accepted at the event, for dinner and to support Seeing Things Whole.
Organized by Seeing Things Whole
- John A. Ryan Institute for Catholic Social Thought,University of St. Thomas\
- The Islamic Center of Minnesota
- St. Paul Interfaith Network
- Center for Faith and Learning, Augsburg College
- Faith and Work Program, St. Olaf Catholic Church
- Jay Phillips Center for Interfaith Learning
- Jewish Community Relations Council
- Magis Ventures
- Clarity Facilitation